• BSc Chemical Engineer/ Chemistry /Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of water treatment chemicals technology in Oil and Gas or petrochemicals industries.
• 1-2 years’ experience in the water treatment or oil & gas industry.
Useful skills or abilities
• Strong communications skills (written, verbal, and listening)
• Familiarity with water treatment processes and applications
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Willing to take new challenges and assignments.
• Customer service experience
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen- results oriented
• Ability to be a team player
• Self-initiative and motivation with the ability to work independently
• Strong organizational skills
• Accepting relocation for short assignments within KSA.
To achieve the maximum experience within this role, candidate is expected to work at multiple sites during the course. Candidate might be requested to mobilize between cities within the geography of Saudi Arabia.
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!