WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
With our guidance you will learn and develop several technical skills to become an independent and efficient project manager on pilot-scale projects. Duties will include:
- Complete initial project documentation and workplans
- Organize and guide project kick-off meetings
- Coordinate equipment preparation, service and test in the workshop & shipment
- Execute commission/de-commissioning pilot equipment, field support and train others on the operation of the pilot equipment
- Execute project work plan, collect and interpret pilot data into internal and external reports
- Provide in-house equipment and support to clients on troubleshooting technical problems
- Provide weekly project progress updates to project team
Compensation: Monthly 0.00 - 0.00 EUR
Is relocation for this position offered: No
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: No Band
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Are you a recent graduate? Are you looking to work for a business with a global presence? Are you ready to grow?
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented graduate to join our 12-month European Graduate Program starting in August or September 2021 to deliver on real, meaningful business priorities
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Environmental, or Chemical, or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
- Hands-on mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Basic water/wastewater/membrane process understanding
- Advanced computer skills (specially Microsoft Office tools)
- Good interpersonal skills to work with an international team & interact with clients
- Self-motivated, eager to learn new skills & able to work independently with minimal supervision
Useful skills or abilities
- Ideally you will already have some work experience through an industrial placement or summer placement to underpin your exceptional academic record
- You will have a strong desire to learn, develop and succeed. In line with our Leadership Attitudes successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
- understand and focus on customer needs
- communicate effectively
- report proactively
- anticipate problems and implement solutions
- work independently in the field
- seek alternative perspectives
- drive personal and team commitment
- You will work in customer facing or production-based environments to develop a detailed understanding of our products, services, projects, customers and culture.
You will undertake a single or split assignment in our Engineered Systems Process Engineering and Pilot business areas. These assignments will provide you with the opportunity to develop a detailed understanding of a role within a key business area or build a broader understanding across multiple roles.
As part of your role in the program you are requested to travel to pilot site in various countries, including your home country, furthermore you will need to travel from pilot case to case to the new pilot service workshop in castellón, Spain.
Whatever assignment you undertake we will provide a structured program during which you will attend a series of face to face training sessions which will focus on developing your interpersonal and leadership skills. We will combine this with relevant technical training and provide you with a coach, mentor and assignment manager to provide a truly developmental experience.
Our Leadership in Practice sessions will provide you with the opportunity to learn from the successes and learning experiences of our European executives and senior business leaders.
Apply now if you are ready for the challenge of the resource revolution!
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.