Our EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) Graduate Program is designed for recent graduates who are looking for a challenging yet rewarding experience and want to take a leap into a global organisation following completion of their university studies. Further information on the graduate program can be found on our website: https://www.suezwatertechnologies.com/about-us/emea-graduate-program-2021
We are looking for motivated individuals who are willing to think outside the box, share new ideas and take on new challenges. Successful candidates will join us between 16 August and 17 September. The first training session will take place during October.
Further information is available below on the essential and desirable characteristics, skills and qualifications we are looking for in relation to this specific position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Automation, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Information Technology from an accredited university or college
- Experience in helping customers to troubleshoot data logging and Internet connectivity issues
- Working knowledge of connectivity platform such as OPC servers, industrial networking protocols
- Knowledge of SCADA networks and Industrial networking protocols such as TCP, UDP, TCP/IP, Modbus, EthernetIP, Profinet
- Ability to read and understand basic PLC and/or HMI codes (Rockwell, GE and Siemens)
- Basic knowledge of engineering dimensions and conversions
Useful skills or abilities
- Coding skills in one or more programming language such as Python/VB.NET/Java
- Working knowledge of operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server and Oracle database
- Knowledge of water filtration technologies
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Previous experience in customer service or technical helpdesk
- Good problem-solving skill
- Willing to work in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to speak conversational French, Spanish or Portuguese is an advantage
Travel requirements: not required.