WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions we offer our graduates a challenging
12-month program focused on developing their essential and technical skills
through a combination of in person, virtual and on the job training. Each graduate in our program takes on a
focused role to develop their expertise in a specific area and make a
difference for the local business team.
have carefully identified these roles from across our business to fulfil
succession planning needs or help us to deliver business growth. This means that we only offer opportunities
which provide meaningful work to you and add value to what we can offer for our
internal or external customers.
details on the key responsibilities for this role can be found below.
After the cross-European
training program the key objective is to become an account manager to retain
and grow our business in the oil & gas downstream industry in the North-Rhine
Upon graduation of
the program, this talent should be able to take an Account Manager role in the process
& water treatment industry to retain existing and realize new recurring
business at key accounts and prospects to realize sustainable long-term
profitable growth. They will develop strong relationships at our major accounts
in the assigned geographic area. The following activities are a guideline,
others can be part of the job scope:
- Comply with integrity and safety as required by SUEZ policies
- Own and guide the development of strategic relationships at key accounts at all levels in the oil & gas market
- Achieve business targets and objectives by obtaining customer retention, managing price and driving new sales by delivering value to our high valued customers.This requires capable technical domain expertise combined with a good commercial acumen and tactics
- Through your proven relationship skills, you understand the customer needs and deliver our solutions which generate value with the support of our service, customer care, technology, commercial operations, supply chain and other support teams
- You will provide accurate sales and pipeline forecasts to our business and drive our overall delivery commitment to our customers
- Carry out the technical services and provide the necessary verbal and written recommendations to ensure trouble-free plant operations for the defined customers
- Your success will be measured on delivering customer retention, closing new profitable sales and developing a target pipeline by bringing highly valued solutions using the entire Suez Water Technologies & Solutions offering
- Actively participate in sales team meetings and training sessions
- Develop differentiating sales initiatives and execute our strategy
- Report all work-related accidents, diseases, dangerous occurrences, near misses, incidents and damage to property
Compensation: Monthly 0.00 - 0.00 EUR
Is relocation for this position offered: No
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: No Band
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) Graduate Program is designed for recent graduates who are looking for a challenging yet rewarding experience and want to take a leap into a global organisation following completion of their university studies. Further information on the graduate program can be found on our website: https://www.suezwatertechnologies.com/about-us/emea-graduate-program-2021
We are looking for motivated individuals who are willing to think outside the box, share new ideas and take on new challenges. Successful candidates will join us between 16 August and 17 September. The first training session will take place during October.
Further information is available below on the essential and desirable characteristics, skills and qualifications we are looking for in relation to this specific position.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- B.Sc. or higher degree in Chemical Engineering or the same degree in Mechanical Engineering with a Chemical background
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
- High competence with windows office software is a must (especially MS Excel)
- Possession of driving license is required
Useful skills or abilities
- High interest in commercial or key account management
- Excellent presentation and accurate reporting skills
- Flexible approach and good problem-solving skills
- Industry knowledge would be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Frequent travel or
relocation to Belgium during the trainee program
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.