Who are we looking for?
Our EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) Graduate Program is designed for recent graduates who are looking for a challenging yet rewarding experience and want to take a leap into a global organisation following completion of their university studies. Further information on the graduate program can be found on our website: https://www.suezwatertechnologies.com/about-us/emea-graduate-program-2021
We are looking for motivated individuals who are willing to think outside the box, share new ideas and take on new challenges. Successful candidates will join us between 16 August and 17 September. The first training session will take place during October.
Further information is available below on the essential and desirable characteristics, skills and qualifications we are looking for in relation to this specific position.
• PhD or Master’s in chemistry, Chemical/Environmental Engineering, Materials/Polymer Science or equivalent.
• Fluent in English
• PC literate
Useful skills or abilities
• Expertise in one of the following area’s is an advantage: Hydrocarbon or Chemical Process Industry or eager to learn.
• Experience with scientific research in product development.
• Analytical, creative and excellent conceptual problem-solving skills-ability to consider overall problem, including economics
• Proactive problem solver driven by high quality standards.
• Team player with high energy with passion for excellence
• Embraces change and technology evolution as an opportunity
• Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
• Other languages are an advantage.
• Capable of applying complex data analysis.
• Strong environmental, health and safety ethics.
Willing to travel for short periods within the EMEA region