WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
At SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions we offer our graduates a challenging 12-month program focused on developing their essential and technical skills through a combination of in person, virtual and on the job training. Each graduate in our program takes on a focused role to develop their expertise in a specific area and make a difference for the local business team.
We have carefully identified these roles from across our business to fulfil succession planning needs or help us to deliver business growth. This means that we only offer opportunities which provide meaningful work to you and add value to what we can offer for our internal or external customers.
Further details on the key responsibilities for this role can be found below.
Reporting into the Area Manager this role has responsibility for the effective and profitable Sales and Business management on assigned territory and customer accounts. The key focus of the role is to achieve on-going sales growth and meet specific sales and profitability targets in a defined customer territory by selling the full portfolio of products and services to the defined customer verticals and territory.
- To develop expertise to deliver ongoing sales growth and profitability targets, to sell the full portfolio of products in the defined customer verticals and territory.
- To define, agree and execute the service activities for all customers in the territory in collaboration with the local service team.
- To work in a safe manner at all times when delivering company objectives
- Work with all CMS team to ensure that the profitability any customer account is in line with the profitability plan, typically based on the Standard Margin meeting the required targets
- Report the progress to the Area Manager within agreed timelines
- Retain defined customer territory on an on-going profitable basis against defined profit targets
- Maintain a growth and sales plan, with an in-territory opportunities pipeline, to meet specified sales growth and profitability targets
- Sales growth and profitability targets will be assigned based on the sales plan
- Plan and implement a price rise strategy across the customer territory, liaising where required with National Account and Corporate Account Managers
- Provide sales forecasts, sales upgrade and other specified data to the Area Manager within defined timelines
- To develop customer relationship activities
- Implement the company Legionella policy for customers who have systems classified within existing Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) policies, as “At Risk“
- Ensure all site and EHS policies are implemented at all times on customer sites
- To act at all times in compliance with the Ethics Charter and other relevant policies when maintaining and developing relationships with customers
- Plan, organize and participate in customer review meetings
- Plan and implement Value Generation Plans at customer sites
- Engage with the Field Sales Development Team, Engineering Sales Team or Corporate Account Managers for any “in-house” customer sales opportunities that require specific sales support
- Develop a coordinated handover plan with the Field Sales Development Team, Chemfeed Team or Corporate Account Managers to transition new business into the customer territory
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 EUR
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings: 1
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) Graduate Program is designed for recent graduates who are looking for a challenging yet rewarding experience and want to take a leap into a global organisation following completion of their university studies. Further information on the graduate program can be found on our website: https://www.suezwatertechnologies.com/about-us/emea-graduate-program-2021
We are looking for motivated individuals who are willing to think outside the box, share new ideas and take on new challenges. Successful candidates will join us between 16 August and 17 September. The first training session will take place during October.
Further information is available below on the essential and desirable characteristics, skills and qualifications we are looking for in relation to this specific position.
- Environmental, Chemistry degree or similar
- Sales or Service experience in water treatment company or industrial plant (refinery, chemical plant, power plant)
- Possession of driving license required
- Spanish (proficiency) and English (advanced) languages
Useful skills or abilities:
- Goal oriented self-starter
- Selling & Strategic Account Development skills with high integrity
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Team working and problems solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Frequent travel within assigned region
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.