WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
At SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions we offer our graduates a challenging 12-month program focused on developing their essential and technical skills through a combination of in person, virtual and on the job training. Each graduate in our program takes on a focused role to develop their expertise in a specific area and make a difference for the local business team.
We have carefully identified these roles from across our business to fulfil succession planning needs or help us to deliver business growth. This means that we only offer opportunities which provide meaningful work to you and add value to what we can offer for our internal or external customers.
Further details on the key responsibilities for this role can be found below.
Asset Care is a service offer developed by SUEZ to respond to specific industrial customer needs in terms of process water and wastewater.
This type of offer is specifically aimed for customers with needs in maintenance, technical assistance, spare parts, small projects of upgrades/refurbishment and modular using SUEZ core products and technologies.
You will report directly to the Asset Care Manager of your region - with the mission of contributing to increase the region's margin and income through the Asset Care activity. You will be functionally attached to the European Asset Care Department.
- Support & Coordinate Asset Care process, interfacing with Sales and Contract Manager in order to identify technical solutions to best meet customer requests.
- Work with Sales and Regional leaders to develop an ambitious growth plan.
- Generate new Service growth opportunities.
- With the support of the European Asset Care department, estimate and produce and / or check the Asset. - Manage proposals associated with the leads detected at existing customers or new customers.
- Ensure the fulfillment of the Asset Care Orders.
- Ensure the coordination of Asset Care activity across the defined area.
- Ensure the organization and execution of works.
- Ensure budget monitoring of the managed activity (orders made).
- Work closely with the Service (Operations) teams in the region and the Commercial teams as needed for Asset Care development.
- Ensure the reporting of the Asset Care activity to the Regional Manager and the European Asset Care department.
- Work in synergy with the European Asset Care team to ensure an aligned strategy and get support from transversal services (Commercial engineers, Products team…).
- Respect, apply and enforce Europe Asset Care's processes and procedures.
- Respect, apply and enforce the policies, processes and procedures of the company and especially the rules of hygiene, safety, quality and environment.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) Graduate Program is designed for recent graduates who are looking for a challenging yet rewarding experience and want to take a leap into a global organisation following completion of their university studies. Further information on the graduate program can be found on our website: https://www.suezwatertechnologies.com/about-us/emea-graduate-program-2021
We are looking for motivated individuals who are willing to think outside the box, share new ideas and take on new challenges. Successful candidates will join us between 16 August and 17 September. The first training session will take place during October.
Further information is available below on the essential and desirable characteristics, skills and qualifications we are looking for in relation to this specific position.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Water, Wastewater Treatment, Municipal, Process water.
- Good knowledge of English.
Useful skills or abilities
- Knowledge of industrial Risks and risks related to water treatment in industry.
- Project Management skills.
- Rigorous, organized and methodical.
- Clear sense of customer service.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work on their own initiative.
- Process mindset and analytical approach.
The role may involve minimal travel (approx. 10%) within Italy and throughout EMEA region.
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 EUR
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings: 1
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.