The Water Technologies & Solutions (WTS) Products and Standards (P&S) Team is a team located throughout Europe providing SUEZ Product Support to the SUEZ WTS organization, including, executing Product ITR projects from Inquiry to Remittance (ITR).
This role will be responsible for both leading Product ITR opportunities from technical solution development stage, through to execution, and on to project completion, and supporting other areas of the WTS business with Standard Product Support. Focused on driving profitable growth while balancing risk across the entire SUEZ Products portfolio in Europe, Middle East and Africa. This role will work closely with all teams (Product Management, Sales, Service etc) involved in the sales cycle. Key metrics will focus on hit rate, on-time proposals submittal and meeting operations plan for orders and margin, execution targets on budget and within schedule. The role will consist of an initial period within the P&S Transactional team to develop knowledge of SUEZ Products and processes, and then moving to the P&S Complex team to develop these skills further.
The graduate role will have three streams to it:
· Core: Owning Product water treatment opportunities across Europe from Inquiry to completion. Supporting other areas of business with standard product support.
· Projects: Continual improvement themed projects across the duration aimed at improving customer experience, standardisation of products and business operations.
· Enrichment: Experiencing a range of roles and teams that are interconnected within the Products and Standards Team.
Products and Standard Support
· Support all areas of WTS business with expertise in standard systems product knowledge.
· Develop winning solutions, support and training tailored for the requirements of individual areas of the WTS business.
· Own and guide the ITR product opportunities process from inquiry to project completion adhering to the SUEZ ITR playbook throughout. Owning, and guiding each step of the process to completion.
· Working with both team members and other teams to guide completion and seek solutions as required. Manage workload and priorities to meet customer, sales and management targets.
· Executing project post order according to plan and within budget aiming for margin and timeframe improvements.
· Developing knowledge of Water Treatment Technologies and Processes.
· Developing knowledge of SUEZ equipment, technology, competitors and markets for each of our product lines.
· Ensuring compliance with the SUEZ WTS Quality Management System (QMS) and development of a strong Health & Safety compliant mindset in all activities.
· Providing concise and timely reports, updating reports to management team and participating in all team rhythms