What will you be doing?
SUEZ Consulting, part of SES Business Unit within the SUEZ, is the engineering and consulting branch of the Group. Suez Consulting’s mission is to support cities and industrial facilities in making their ecological and energy transition and in adapting to the effects of climate change. Our talents are therefore operating mainly in the environment sector (water, waste, biodiversity, etc.), urban planning, energy and mobility... Suez Consulting’s main business today is performed with the IFI (International Financial Institutions) directed toward public clients with a strong will to develop the activities for private clients (EPC contractors and industrials).
Suez Consulting, being the engineering branch of the Suez group has a unique position on the market related to solid waste since its engineer has a strong knowhow not only in pure engineering issue but also in construction and operation & maintenance. Suez Consulting have the ability to mobilize Suez competencies when necessary.
SUEZ Consulting is also involved in the strategic missions of the Suez Group to support its development in new business lines/activities or geographies.
Within the International Division of SUEZ Consulting, we are looking for a:
Solid Waste Technical Director
Located either in Paris (France) or in Belgrade (Serbia) you will become the Solid Waste Technical Manager for Suez Consulting. As such, you will foster, develop and support the BU initiatives with regards to Solid waste activity by ensuring that the technical content is of high quality and that the projects are profitable.
You will therefore :
- Contribute to the identification of the business opportunities, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients in strong link with the business development direction and the geographical Business Units of the Group;
- Contribute to the technical content of the offers (methodology), its pricing and the strategic approach in order to deliver a winning proposal together with the Bid Management team and the BU;
- Contribute to selection, development and collaboration with applicable solid waste partners
- Coordinate and animate the internal network of Solid Waste experts (Serbia, Morocco, France) and potentially reinforce the team
- Contribute in production of certain projects in your area of technical expertise.