As part of our business development team, you will work on different soil remediation tenders, perform feasibility studies and develop technical solutions. You will also execute, as a project leader, in situ or on site projects, some abroad.
This domain can be wide ranging in scope involving various types of site remediation or soil treatment challenges. SUEZ RR IWS Remediation has a proven track record in large scale remediation works and you will work within this national and international context to secure future projects. Business travels are required.
Further job description:
- Working on offers and tenders for national and international remediation projects;
- Offer technical support to the projects department;
- Managing remediation projects abroad as a project leader;
- Undertaking technical sales and consulting activities (e.g. prospecting, attending seminars, …)
- If needed you will coordinate with other experts of the SUEZ group on specific cases.
- On-site testing, on site sampling, and site follow-up where needed.