"My job, my commitment to the Planet", we are all involved in saving our planet.
SUEZ, the world leader in environmental services, is launching a recruitment campaign for the 6th cohort for its Graduate Program.
Who are we?
- 160 years of history
- 90,000 employees
- An international presence in more than 70 countries across 5 continents
- Recycling & Waste recovery
- Water treatment
- Local authorities
Our Graduate Program
4 different missions within our Group
- A 6-month end-of-study internship
- A 12-month assignment in one of our Business Units in France (long term contract)
- An immersion in a start-up for 3 months (long term contract)
- A 6-month minimum assignment in one of our international BUs (long term contract)
- A Senior Executive Mentor within the Group
- An HR advisor
- A Graduate Program Coordinator within the Group Talent and Development Department
Activities and discoveries
- Monthly meetings with the Group's Top Executives
- Site visits
- Training courses
- An active Graduate community
The Graduate profile
- You are completing for a 5-year university degree, in an engineering school, a business school or a university and you are looking for an end-of-study internship for the beginning of 2020;
- You are bilingual in French and English, ideally master a third language and you are mobile internationally;
- You are passionate about sustainable resource management, you have an interesting and well thought out professional project in a field connected to our activities;
- You are curious, agile, team-player oriented and you have the ability to propose solutions.
Do you have the winning spirit?